- max. lift 10,97 mm
- duration 286 deg @ 0,35 mm clearance
- 243 deg @ 0.05" clearance (for those who are Americans)
- 248 deg @ 1,0 mm clearance
- timing: 110 deg lobe center (on both inlet and outlet cam)
- max. valve opening overlap @ TDC 2,5 mm
To improve the profile I calculated the lobe geometry according to Benzingers Formula using smooth intersections between triangular mathematical spline formulas. These cams are regrinded from original Alfa 105480320051 camshafts by CAMPRO, Bochum/Germany. See http://www.campro-technologie.de.
Valve timing chart (0 deg = TDC)